This West Is OUR West

Uniting Western States - Protecting Our Rights

"One of the least understood strategies of the world revolution now moving rapidly toward its goal is the use of mind control as a major means of obtaining the consent of the people who will be subjects of the New World Order.”  - K.M Heaton, National Educator

 

In The News

 

VIDEO: American Tribal Tyranny

Elaine Willman minces no words as she describes how federal Indian policy secretly monies up elected officials, forcing American taxpayers to fund all annual operating needs of the Bureau of Indian Affairs and 574 wealthy tribal governments.

 

This video filmed in 1969 will shock you

It explains exactly what is happening today

 

UNSUSTAINABLE -- The UN's Agenda for World Domination (full movie)

Globalists in the Power Elite -- working through the United Nations -- are waging war against property rights, gun rights and capitalism in order to usher in a Marxist World Order. This war is known as "Agenda 21."

 

Democrat Operative ADMITS: We’ve Been Committing MASSIVE Mail-in Vote Fraud for Decades

“There is no race in New Jersey — from city council to United States Senate — that we haven’t worked on,” states the Democrat operative. He also reveals that such efforts, which extend far beyond New Jersey, “could be enough to flip states.”

 

Trevor Loudon’s 2020 list of 65 communists, socialists and security risks in congress

Here is Trevor Loudon’s long-awaited list of communists, socialists and security risks in the US House of Representatives. In his opinion all of those listed would struggle to pass a low-level background security check. But guess what? There are no security checks in Congress.

 

CDC Data Shows Only 6% of COVID-19 Deaths Listed the Virus as the Sole Cause of Death

The CDC silently updated its Covid death count and acknowledged that only 6% of previously listed Covid deaths died from the illness. Of that 6%, most were of advanced age and possibly would have died anyway. The other 94% had other conditions which, in themselves, could have caused the death or which weakened the patients’ immune system, making them more vulnerable. The CDC wrote, “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.” [Please read that again.]

 

Yikes: New York Times Estimates 90% of ‘Positive’ COVID Test Results Really Are Negative!

The New York Times reviewed PCR test data compiled by officials in Massachusetts, New York, and Nevada and determined that up to 90% of those testing positive carried either no virus or such a small amount as to be of no danger whatsoever.

 

Study by Researchers at UCLA and Stanford Finds Coronavirus “Ten Times Less Fatal than First Thought” (Video)

A study by researchers at UCLA and Stanford shows that the chances of a healthy 50-64 year-old of dying from COVID-19 after a single random contact are one in 19.1 million. Based on this it is long past time to get back to normal.

 

VIDEO: Will the Pandemic Control America?

6% of all Covid-19 deaths were only from Covid 19. The other 94% listed as deaths due to Covid-19 had other underlying health problems. Do these stats justify individuals lives being disrupted, the shut down of schools, and America's economy being shut down for months? Find out how the pandemic is being used to control people and the economy in this episode of Activate America.

 

 The Coming Coup?

Democrats are laying the groundwork for revolution right in front of our eyes.

 

Montana

 

“ENVIRON MENTAL PROBLEMS”

JOIN US THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17th FOR THIS FREE EVENT AT THE RED LION IN KALISPELL. YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS IT!

 

VOTING in Flathead County, Montana

 

VOTING in Lake County, Montana

 

Announcing Recommendations for Montana's Climate Future

This from our Dear Leader, Governor Bullock, who obviously supports the Global Climate Change hoax. (or is it Global Warming? I can never remember…) What does it mean for the future of Montana?)

 

New climate plan calls for carbon neutrality by 2050

 

MONTANA CLIMATE SOLUTIONS PLAN

A REPORT BY THE MONTANA CLIMATE SOLUTIONS COUNCIL

 

Save Our Children

 

VIDEO: Founder of Save Our Children – Pamela Olson Live

 

US Marshals Have Rescued 72 Children in the Midwest, Some Were Victims of Sex Trafficking

Donald Washington, director of the U.S. Marshals Service, said that of the more than 421,000 children missing in the country, 91% are considered endangered runaways and about one-sixth are likely to become sex-trafficking victims. Usually family members or extended family members are the culprits in child abductions.